Friday, November 13, 2015

GIVE THANKS


Happy Dans Friday
"Give Thanks"
Coloring Page #3

   November is already upon us and almost half way gone! On November 11th, we celebrate Veteran's Day here in the US. It is a tribute to all the brave men and women who have given their lives for our country and our freedom, and all the privileges we have in our wonderful country!
   We also celebrate Thanksgiving, a holiday to commemorate a harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims and Native American Indians, in 1621.
   We have so much to be thankful for! I know I do! My family, my faith, my talents, my home, water, food, and the list goes on,............it is endless! So please as you color this month's coloring page, reflect on all the wonderful things you are blessed with and want to give thanks for. 
   Maybe, once you have colored your page, you'd like to give it to someone to say thanks. Or give it to someone as a gift to color it themselves. Whatever you do, "Enjoy"!! A many blessings and thanks to all who visit my blog and continue to inspire me and keep me motivated to share my talents!
   To get your free "Give Thanks" download, click HERE

   I hope you enjoy this coloring page and please share you blog or website address with a finished picture of this month's Dans Friday picture!

   I almost forgot! Here is my finished colored picture of "Trick or Treat", last month's coloring page!
click to enlarge

Go 
add some
CoLoR
to this 
world
!!

:0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here