Sunday, December 13, 2015

'NEWBORN KING'


Dans Friday,........(On a Monday)
'Newborn King'
Coloring Page #4

   Wow, I don't even know where to begin,.......... 'Life as I know it' has been very much like a rollercoaster! Highs and lows!!! Some good, some bad! Besides my neighborhood around me changing from an agricultural, peaceful nature,.... to an industrial, cement tilt up, highway, catastrophe, it has also been under great siege of investigation. Yes, I live about 30 minutes from the San Bernardino shooting that took place last week. It saddens me greatly! So with a heavy heart, I felt that this month's Dans Friday coloring page, needed a strong message of HOPE! 
   I don't remember how long ago it was that I first saw the image of Santa Claus kneeling beside the Infant Jesus, with cap off and hands folded in prayer. It just grabbed my heart! I would love to give credit to whoever was the first to illustrate this powerful image, but I don't know who that is. (If anyone knows, please add it in my comment section and I will rewrite this post.) 
   Forgive me for not having this posted on Friday, as it should be. And believe it or not, it wasn't even due to the Hustle and Bustle of the season. Life sometimes calls us to dedicate ourselves to being helpful hands and not so much about the superficials of life. (Not that it is easy.) I have so much I have to do for Christmas, but I feel that the 'True' spirit of Christmas is in my heart and my family's. That's all that really matters!
   May this coloring page be shared with your families and friends to remind you that Christ is always Love and Hope! That 'He' is the greatest gift, one can have!!!

   Click HERE, for your Dans Friday #4 coloring page download. 
   Not only did I not have this completed by it's due date, I did not have time to color last months 'Give Thanks' coloring page. Maybe over the kid's Christmas break I will have some extra time to sit back, relax and color. 
   I pray that this Christmas Season will bring wonderment and joy to your hearts and families! 
God Bless You and 
Merry Christmas!!!

(((hugs)))

Annette Carlo
The Art Zenter
:0)

   See you next year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here