Friday, October 9, 2015

TRICK or TREAT


Happy Dans Friday
"Trick or Treat"
Coloring page #2


      Good Dans Friday, to you!!!!! I thought I would get into the spirit of Halloween for our October coloring page. Please use it to color and maybe frame it for the holiday! Just remember to have fun!!!
This is just a photo, when you download the PDF, it is of the scanned drawing. Enjoy!!
Click HERE for your Trick or Treat download!

   So I thought I would show you, my colored version last months coloring page, "Pleasingly Paisley".
You can see the gold pen, better in this photo.

click to enlarge
   If you did not get your download for Pleasingly Paisley, then click HERE, and it will take you to it. Just remember, I will be posting a new "Dans Friday" download every 2nd Friday of every month. Stay tuned for next months!


Add
some 
CoLoR
to this 
world
!!

:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here